If you are streaming and you want to carry out the same streaming across your other channel, then you can take through your video to the other channel by using Transcoding. Transcoding also helps to achieve yourself in adjusting your stream with your viewer’s video quality. To start off with transcoding,
Create your channel in Livebox.
- Go to Manage Channels from the navigation menu. Under manage channels, click Transcoding.
- Stream your source using an encoder of your preference.
- A Transcoding page opens up and you can select your channel where streaming is on under Select a Channel.
- In Output Channels, select the channel where the video has to be transcoded. Then give Turn ON near transcoding.
- Once you give the turn on, new options for transcoding shows up, where you can set the Preset. And then click Save.
Note: Livebox will generate both Transcode Output URL and Transcode Embed Code.
- After clicking save, give Service Restart to get your changes applied.
- Now go to the Livebox Dashboard where you can check the transcoding quality of your output channel near the bottom right corner.
- To check RTMP stats of your streaming channel go to the Viewers Report.
- In RTMP stats it shows audio and video bitrate of both output and input channels.
- And when you embed the output channel streams on your website, you can copy the Transcode Embed URL to publish the live stream on your website.
Note: Through the Transcode Embed URL, you can publish the streaming content along with the transcode video quality.
You are successful in your Transcoding streaming!
Happy to help!