Create CDN providers from the Livebox MultiCDN settings to deliver smooth streaming content to various geographic locations. Through the CDN providers, you can deliver a vast amount of contents across the globe and offer a better experience to your end-users. The other advantage of using the Multi CDN providers is if one CDN provider network fails or faces any interruption, still the content will continue to stream live through the other alternative providers. So it’s simply if the one CDN provider goes down, the other one comes in rescue.
Let’s see how to create CDN providers to increase the efficiency of the live streaming process.
- Go to MultiCDN under Settings from the navigation menu.
- In Multi CDN settings, click on the plus icon to add your streaming server CDN groups.
Note: You can create streaming CDN group with the streaming URLs of your Livebox server channel or any other RTMP server.
- A dialog box to add CDN opens, you can give a streaming CDN group ID/Name.
- Also, give a user name.
- Now to fill in the CDN server list, go to the server that you are going to assign as an alternate CDN provider.
- In the server channel dashboard, click on the streaming URL to copy the required URLs.
- After filling the streaming CDN server list, give a current CDN streaming server name.
- Then give the receiver device name and ID just for identification between the multi CDN providers.
- Then click on the Submit to create your CDN service provider.
- And when your current server network fails or faces any interruption, you can turn on the created CDN provider’s CDN streaming server status button to deliver the content to your end-users continuously.
Always see to that a streaming content or any other content related to the current live streaming is running on your CDN provider so that when the failover occurs you can easily tackle the situation by turning on the CDN provider.