In the higher-end versions of Livebox, white-labeling the server can be done in the Livebox Branding settings. While rebranding, the user can actually white-label the Livebox server name, access URL, logo and contact details given on the error pages and present all of their live streaming to end-user under their brand name. So, the Livebox users can now rebrand the whole server under their company details in a simplistic way within the Livebox Branding Settings.
White-labeling the Livebox involves only a few steps,
- Go to HTTP Settings under Settings from the navigation menu.
- Now go into the Branding Settings page.
- In Branding Settings, if you want to change the Livebox server under your brand name, then enter your brand name.
- The name you are entering should contain the first letter in the uppercase with no space and special characters.
- Then click on the highlighted icon on the below image.
- A dialog box with a warning pop-up and you can give OK.
- Likewise, you can also change the Access URL Name to your directory.
- The Access URL name should contain only a single word in lowercase.
- So, after changing the Access URL name, click on the highlighted icon on the below image.
- A dialog box a warning pop-up and you can give OK.
- And if you want to replace the server logo with your brand logo, first upload a logo in the Upload Branding Logo option.
- Select an image file from your browser.
- And then click Upload.
- Once after uploading the image, you can select and change the server logo by clicking the drop-down menu in the Change Branding Logo.
- After selecting the logo from the drop-down menu, click on the highlighted icon on the below image.
- A dialog box opens, where you select the Livebox features to replace the default logo.
- Select the Livebox features and then click the Change button.
- Now reload or Ctrl+Shift the server page to see the replaced logo in the server and other given feature pages.
- Then in Branding Lists, you can change the contact number on the Livebox error pages.
- So, click on the drop-down menu to select the whichever error page you want to replace your contact number.
- You can change the contact number in the pages like 404, Bandwidth limit, Date Expired, Disables and Error pages.
- In the code editor and on the 11th and 12th lines, you can change the phone number of yours.
- Then finally click Save.
- Then go to the error page and check for your replaced number. The same way you can do for the other pages given under the drop-down menu.
So, you can start the whole package of streaming with your brand identity by white-labeling the Livebox streaming server.