Livebox analytics provides a systematic analysis of your server data or statistics.
With the Livebox analytics, you can get to know,
- The number of admin access to your server.
- IP addresses that have accessed your server.
- Browsers that have been used to access your server.
- Access location of your server.
- Date and time the server is accessed.
Note: To check other details like current views of your streams, you have to go Viewers Count page. Even to check the bandwidth usage and RTMP stats, you have to go to their respective pages in Viewers Report and not in Analytics.
To check the analytics of your server, follow the below steps,
- Go to HTTP Settings under Settings.
- In HTTP Settings, Turn On Access log and Error log.
- After turning on both access log and error log, click the icon highlighted in the below illustration.
- Then give Service Restart to get the changes applied to your server.
- Then go to Viewers Report under System.
- In Viewers Report page, go to Analytics.
- Here click on the Open Analytics Report to see your server analytics.
You can get the details about the server access and other in-depth details of server hits, location, IP address, browsers, date, and time with this Livebox analytics report.