In Edit a Channel, you can add or change the logo of the existing server channel.
- So to add or to change your server logo, go to Edit a Channel under Manage Channels.
- In Edit Channels select the channel to which you want to add or change the logo.
- Then Turn On on the Channel Logo option.
- A logo setting option opens, click on it to upload your channel logo image.
- In Channel logo settings,click the Select file option to browse and add a logo from your local files.
- Note: The logo image should be in .png or .jpeg format, and an approximate dimension of 200*100 pixels.
- After selecting your file, click the Upload option.
- After the logo is uploaded, position the logo and set the origin of your channel logo.
- Then click the Update button.
- Note: Based on the position you select, the X and Y-axis of your logo origin will appear. So, you can position the logo in the exact location you want by adjusting the X-origin and Y-origin.
- Now go back to the Edit Channels, where click on the Save button to save the newly-made channel logo changes.
- Give Service Restart to get the channel logo changes applied to your server.
- Now to check the working of the added logo, stream a video source to your channel.
- Then go to Dashboard and preview your stream to see your logo.
You have successfully added a logo to your live streaming channel.