How to Fix Issues when your Encoder is Unable to Connect to your Server?
To rectify your server connections problem,
- Make sure your Livebox server is running.
- Try clicking on Service Restart within the Livebox server.
- Reboot the server if it is an option.
- Make sure that the Idle Streams setting is turned OFF.
To turn OFF the Idle Streams setting,
- Go to Viewers Report from the navigation menu.
- In the Viewers Report window, go to RTMP Stats.
- In the RTMP Stats report of your streaming channel, if it shows the status 0 kb/s and idle. Then you have to undergo a setting change to make things right.
- So now, go to Channel Settings under Manage Channels from the navigation menu.
- In Channel Settings, if the option Idle Streams is ON, then turn it OFF.
- Then give Service Restart and your server connections will be retrieved.
By following these steps you can rectify your server connections problem.