The Livebox streaming server has integrated APK Builder for its users to build the self- made Livebox IPTV app from the provided configurations.
To install the APK Builder,
- Go to Apps from the navigation menu.
- In the Apps Store page, install APK Builder.
- A notification Are you sure want to install? popup, and you can click on OK.
- The APK Builder starts to get downloaded.
- Once the APK Builder is finished downloading, the installation process starts.
- Now the APK Builder is installed to the server.
- You get started with your installed app by clicking on the Open option.
- If you click on Open, an app creation form opens, where you have the option to create a mobile app for your Livebox TV and then the Single Page App for your 24/7 live streaming.
- Click the Create an App button under the given options based upon your needs and fill the app creation form to get started with your mobile app.
By following these steps, you can develop the IPTV app with the installed APK Builder.