The Livebox Admin can create users for the video conferencing app in User & Roles settings and the user can get the app access through the Client Portal.
To create a user,
- Go to Users & Roles under System from the navigation menu.
- In Users & Roles, first, create a Role for the user. So, click the Create Role button.
- A dialog box Add Role opens where you can enter the role name.
- Then under the Client Portal Access, select the Video Conferencing option.
- Once you select the video conferencing option under the Client Portal Access, a few more options appear, and you can select options based on your preference.
- Dedicated Conference– If you select this option, then the user can create video conferencing rooms within the limits you allocate.
- Shared– This option gives permission to make use of the video conferencing rooms created by the master admin. The user cannot create their own video conferencing rooms.
- Unshared– This one works the same as the Shared option but the only difference is, the user can make use only the available video conferencing rooms i.e, the video conferencing rooms not used by any other sub-users.
- After selecting these options also enable the below-given settings.
- Finally, click the Save button.
A role is created. Now you can move on to the user creating process.
- Then go to Add User and click the Create User button.
- A dialog box Add User opens, where you can give the user details and select the role you have created.
- Then set the Videoconference Limit i.e, a number of conferences that the user is allowed to create while using the app.
- After creating the user, you can go to the User List to check the newly created user.
And now you can send the link to the Client Portal (e.g, yourserverdomain.com/clientportal) along with the login credentials to your user.