To configure your website,
- Go to Create a site under Websites from the navigation menu.
- In Create a Site page, click the Settings icon.
- A dialog box Site Settings open, and you can click on Refresh Configuration located on the top left corner if there occurs any issue in your site loading.
- The default Username and password to login your site file browser is given. You can change your site username and password as you wish.
Note: Make sure to make a note of your changed password. Once changed, the lost passwords cannot be retrieved.
- In File Browser you can upload, delete, copy, move, rename, archive, extract files and make changes to your site theme.
- There are four services runs in your site.
- To start, stop or Restart your site services, you can go Service Monitor.
By following these steps, you can control, manage and perform actions on your site.