Livebox has developed specifications for the pre-built secured WordPress, GRAV and Typesetter sites. So, it is now easy and simple to create high-quality sites for your business, events, organization, company and so on without any required programming or designing skills from the Livebox streaming server with no additional cost.
So, to create your domain website or a new website,
And there is also an option to host your own domain.
A dialog box Create a new site opens, enter your site name and give Create.
You can also add alias domain names to your site.
Note: See to that you have entered a domain name that is pointed to this server.
( The websites created or hosted through Livebox are always encrypted. But in some rare instance, the websites created from Livebox may have the chance to get generated without the SSL encryption. In that case, you can encrypt your website within the Livebox streaming server.)
- To log in your website, click on the lock icon where you can get your website password generated by Livebox.
So with these steps, you can easily create and get started with your website.
Once you create your website, it is only a few steps ahead to get started with your website.
- You can log in your website with the password generated by Livebox.
- So to get the password, click on the lock icon.
- You can copy the given, user name and default password to login your website.
You have successfully logged in on your website. Start updating your contents and take your channel streaming, business or blogs to the next level.
To change your website password settings,
Go to Create a site, and click on the lock button.
A dialog box to change your password opens, enter your password.
After confirming your password, click on the update
Note: Note down the username and password after the change. Lost username or passwords cannot be retrieved.
By following these steps you can change the password of your websites.
To configure your website,
- Go to Create a site under Websites from the navigation menu.
- In Create a Site page, click the Settings icon.
- A dialog box Site Settings open, and you can click on Refresh Configuration located on the top left corner if there occurs any issue in your site loading.
- The default Username and password to login your site file browser is given. You can change your site username and password as you wish.
Note: Make sure to make a note of your changed password. Once changed, the lost passwords cannot be retrieved.
- In File Browser you can upload, delete, copy, move, rename, archive, extract files and make changes to your site theme.
- There are four services runs in your site.
- To start, stop or Restart your site services, you can go Service Monitor.
By following these steps, you can control, manage and perform actions on your site.