Note: If your site is secured i.e. HTTPs encrypted (SSL encrypted), then you have to copy the Secure Embed Code.
- If your server isn’t secure or the SSL certificate validity is over, it will be indicated Not secure on the URL tab of your server.
You have successfully broadcasted the contents/source on your blog/website.
To change your website password settings,
Go to Create a site, and click on the lock button.
A dialog box to change your password opens, enter your password.
After confirming your password, click on the update
Note: Note down the username and password after the change. Lost username or passwords cannot be retrieved.
By following these steps you can change the password of your websites.
After creating your website from Livebox, if your site shows to be Not Secure, then follow the given below steps to secure your website.
- Go to Websites from the navigation menu and click on Global web settings.
- A Global Web Settings page opens, under HTTP Settings select your site by clicking the drop-down menu.
- After selecting your site, click on the Secure this website icon.
- A request is sent to secure your website. It might take you a few seconds.
- Now go to your website in the fresh tab of your browser and you can see your site is secured.
You have successfully secured your website.
To configure your website,
- Go to Create a site under Websites from the navigation menu.
- In Create a Site page, click the Settings icon.
- A dialog box Site Settings open, and you can click on Refresh Configuration located on the top left corner if there occurs any issue in your site loading.
- The default Username and password to login your site file browser is given. You can change your site username and password as you wish.
Note: Make sure to make a note of your changed password. Once changed, the lost passwords cannot be retrieved.
- In File Browser you can upload, delete, copy, move, rename, archive, extract files and make changes to your site theme.
- There are four services runs in your site.
- To start, stop or restart your site services, you can go Service Monitor.
By following these steps, you can control, manage and perform actions on your site.