How to Stream the Live Video Conference to a Livebox Channel or RTMP Link?
Once Your Video conference is started,
- Go to the more action icon in the bottom right corner.
- Click on Start live stream from the list.
- A popup window will be open for you to put the Streaming RTMP URL and Stream key of your channel or RTMP server.
- Now go to your server and copy the RTMP URL from the Streaming URL option of your channel.
- Now paste the streaming URL in the Popup box and hit on Start live stream.
There you go! Your live video conference should be live on your streaming RTMP server channel. From The RTMP server channel, you can embed the Video conferencing contents on your sites or push it to your social media accounts.
To share YouTube videos with your fellow members on the live conference,
- Go to the action button and select Share a YouTube video option.
- You will find a popup box open for entering the YouTube URL link.
- Now copy YouTube URL link of any source and paste it on the box given. Then click on the Share button.
- The YouTube video is shared among all the members on the video conference.
By following these steps you can share YouTube videos with all the members on the video conference.
Using the Whiteboard feature within the live conference:
- The Livebox video conferencing system also provides the ability to share a virtual whiteboard with your peers, so that you can easily discuss matters in a brief way with other connected members.
- For that, you just need to go to the action option and select the open whiteboard option.
- It will help you to open a whiteboard which will be shared with each member of the video conference.
Sharing Screen inside your conference:•
- Livebox also allows you to share your screen or applications with other members.
- Once the video conference started, you can go to share a screen icon on the bottom left corner.
- You get the option of sharing your entire screen or any other application window.
- Select the screen you want to share and hit on the share button.
- Your selected screen will be shared with all the members on the video conferencing.
Using the Chat option within the live conference:•
- For chat option, you just need to select the chat icon on the bottom left side and get started to chat with your fellow conferencing members.
Your fellow connected members can also reply to you through the live chat available within the Livebox video conferencing system.
The simple conference is a video conferencing tool installed form Livebox which is effective for video calls among your closest circle as well as your business circle. This simple conferencing tool is just like any other video conferencing app or software with the basic video conferencing features that require only minimal storage space. So, for all your casual talks or business discussions, you can use this simple conferencing tool and start your video calls on one go.
So by using the Simple Conference app, you can anytime start the face-to-face conversation with your friends/business partner within a few minutes.
To schedule the date and time of your video conferences,
- Open the Video Conferencing app from the Livebox app store.
- On the Video Conferencing app dashboard, click the highlighted icon.
- A dialog box to schedule the conference opens, where you can set the Start and End date of your video conferences along with timings.
- You can also click the clock icon to set timings.
- After setting the date and time, click the Set button.
Your conference will active on the scheduled date and time.
To check the video conferencing call logs,
- Click the Call Log icon of the video conferencing room that you want to check the call history.
- A dialog box opens, where you can get the complete details of your video conferencing call history.
And there is also one more way to check call logs of your conferences.
- Click the View All Call Logs button located above your conference list.
- And here, by clicking the drop-down menu near Conference Name, you can check call logs of all your conferences.
You also have other options like Refresh Call Logs and Clear all Call Logs to manage and maintain you video conference call history.