How to Stream the Live Video Conference to a Livebox Channel or RTMP Link?
Once Your Video conference is started,
- Go to the more action icon in the bottom right corner.
- Click on Start live stream from the list.
- A popup window will be open for you to put the Streaming RTMP URL and Stream key of your channel or RTMP server.
- Now go to your server and copy the RTMP URL from the Streaming URL option of your channel.
- Now paste the streaming URL in the Popup box and hit on Start live stream.
There you go! Your live video conference should be live on your streaming RTMP server channel. From The RTMP server channel, you can embed the Video conferencing contents on your sites or push it to your social media accounts.
To share YouTube videos with your fellow members on the live conference,
- Go to the action button and select Share a YouTube video option.
- You will find a popup box open for entering the YouTube URL link.
- Now copy YouTube URL link of any source and paste it on the box given. Then click on the Share button.
- The YouTube video is shared among all the members on the video conference.
By following these steps you can share YouTube videos with all the members on the video conference.
Using the Whiteboard feature within the live conference:
- The Livebox video conferencing system also provides the ability to share a virtual whiteboard with your peers, so that you can easily discuss matters in a brief way with other connected members.
- For that, you just need to go to the action option and select the open whiteboard option.
- It will help you to open a whiteboard which will be shared with each member of the video conference.
Sharing Screen inside your conference:•
- Livebox also allows you to share your screen or applications with other members.
- Once the video conference started, you can go to share a screen icon on the bottom left corner.
- You get the option of sharing your entire screen or any other application window.
- Select the screen you want to share and hit on the share button.
- Your selected screen will be shared with all the members on the video conferencing.
Using the Chat option within the live conference:•
- For chat option, you just need to select the chat icon on the bottom left side and get started to chat with your fellow conferencing members.
Your fellow connected members can also reply to you through the live chat available within the Livebox video conferencing system.
The simple conference is a video conferencing tool installed form Livebox which is effective for video calls among your closest circle as well as your business circle. This simple conferencing tool is just like any other video conferencing app or software with the basic video conferencing features that require only minimal storage space. So, for all your casual talks or business discussions, you can use this simple conferencing tool and start your video calls on one go.
So by using the Simple Conference app, you can anytime start the face-to-face conversation with your friends/business partner within a few minutes.
While creating a video conference chatroom, you have the option to enable app authentication for the login purpose.
There are four different ways to enable login authentication for you app users,
- Allow Signup
- Allow Unauthenticated User
- Username and Password
- Pin Number
After enabling any of these options, you have to provide the conference URL link to your users so that they Sign up/Login to use the app.
If you enable the Allow Signup option, then the user themselves can sign up to use the video conferencing app through the provided URL link.
- After selecting the Allow Sign Up option, you have to set the Preset i.e, the options inside the video conferencing app. (The options that you enable/disable for your users.)
- On enabling the Allow signup option, the user will get the sign Up option on the login interface.
- The user has to register by giving their proper details.
- And when every user sign up, their names will be added on your conference user list.
ALLOW UNAUTHENTICATED USER
This option enables users to use the app even as a guest.
- After selecting the Allow Unauthenticated User option, you have to set the Preset.
- If you enable this option, then there will be Login as Guest option on the login interface.
- The user can get to use the app just by providing their name.
USERNAME AND PASSWORD
- On enabling this option, you have to manually create your user.
- After creating your user, you can provide the credentials to your user so that they can login to use the app.
On enabling this option, the user can login the app using the provided Pin Number.
Note: You’ll get the Pin Number while creating your user.
It is required for the admin to create their own user credentials. So, if you’re the admin, you can go further by creating your user details.