To create a video conference mobile app,
- Go to the Livebox App Store.
- Install the APK Builder app.
- Click the Create an App button under the Livebox Video Conference specification.
- Give a Name for your App, then enter the Display Name and App Description.
- Then browse and set your app icon and logo.
- Then finally click on the Generate App.
- Your app creation process begins and when it says at the end like Click the below button to download APK, click on the Download APK button.
- The app gets downloaded to your PC downloads in the zip file format. So, extract the file.
- In the unzipped file, you can use the Testing.apk to test the app on your device and Release.apk to upload your app to the play store.
Now, finish the app installing process on your mobile device.
- Then get into your brand-new app from your mobile device.
- Set your chat name and click the Join button.
- To invite your peers to the video call, you can just send the link, so that, they can join you from anywhere.
And within a few seconds, you can join on a video call with your peers irrespective of the place and distance.
New apps are always getting added into Livebox and one of the newest is the all-new corporate video conferencing system. You can now conduct training, conferences, webinars, and business meetings within the Livebox.
The following steps will provide you clear-cut representations to conduct a video conference within the Livebox live streaming server.
- Login to your Livebox Server.
- Go to Apps from the Navigation menu.
- Install the Video Conferencing app.
- Open the app and go by clicking the Create button to create your first video conferencing entry.
- A dialog box opens where you can give a name for your conference and select a Preset.
- You can also enable
Authentication for your users.
- Then under Settings, select the features that you want to include in the video conferencing chatroom.
- Then click the Create button. And the video conference will be created.
- Now by turning On the button under Mode, you can activate the video conference you have created.
- You also have the option to schedule the Start and End timings of your video conference.
- To enter your video conferencing portal, click on the directory provided near your video conference name.
- On your video conference page, you can click Allow to access your microphone and camera.
- Within a few seconds, you can get started with your first video call using the Livebox Video Conferencing app.
- Give your name for the video calling.
- You are almost ready now! Go by inviting your peers by sharing the highlighted URL link.
- You can also set a password for your conference.
- There is also another way to get your video conferencing link. You can go back to your video conferencing app dashboard on Livebox and click on the highlighted icon to copy the link and send it to your fellow peers.
After your partner is connected you can go ahead with the conference. Happy Video Conferencing!
And here’s the other facets of this video conferencing app,
- The scheduling of video conferences is possible.
- The Livebox Administrators can get the complete history of the video conference call logs.
- Sub-users can get access to this video conferencing app through the client portal sign up.
- Integration of the video conferencing app with any mobile app or web app is possible with the provided REST APIs or SDKs.
To check the video conferencing call logs,
- Click the Call Log icon of the video conferencing room that you want to check the call history.
- A dialog box opens, where you can get the complete details of your video conferencing call history.
And there is also one more way to check call logs of your conferences.
- Click the View All Call Logs button located above your conference list.
- And here, by clicking the drop-down menu near Conference Name, you can check call logs of all your conferences.
You also have other options like Refresh Call Logs and Clear all Call Logs to manage and maintain you video conference call history.