To live stream content from social media to your channel follow these steps below:
- Login to your LiveBox dashboard.
- Now click on your Queues option.
Click on Create Queues option from the drop-down.
- In the Create queues window, you can choose the YouTube option to add your video’s link.
You can now go ahead and fill the requirements in the platforms provided above like: queues, task name, and priority.
Now you can go to YouTube and select the video that you would like to stream.
- Copy the link and paste it in the provided platform.
Click on the List quality option to select the quality for your video.
- Now select your destination by clicking on the Destination button.
- Select the channel you want to stream in for Available Channels.
Select YouTube_default for Select a Preset option.
Now click on the button .
- Go back to the Create Queues’ Dashboard.
- Click on Select a queue and select your queue.
You will be able to check the status of your live streaming video on the screen.
- The status with a timer or active means you are now successfully broadcasting the video live.
You can also go to the main Dashboard and find your channel to check if it is streaming.
The social media (YouTube) video is now live on your channel.