The Livebox mixer is one of the dimensions of the Livebox streaming server. With the Livebox mixer, you can mix and match your streaming contents based upon your needs. And also, you can add effects and configurations to your streams by using the Livebox mixer.
A new dialog box Menu_Dialog_Form opens, where click the option Add File to add your local files.
To add your professional camera or webcam sources, click the Add Live option.
To add URL from any other media platforms, click the Add URL option.
To add your Livebox playout sources, click the Add Playlist option.
After doing all these settings, you can click Save to save it to your local files. In the same way, you can click the option Load to take your saved contents from your local files (This is optional if you are doing it for your future broadcast purpose).
The marked arrow portion is to manually set your transition time.
Then go to Livebox and create your channel.
From Livebox Channel Dashboard copy the streaming URL and paste it in the Livebox encoder URL bar.
To preview your stream, click the preview option.
And then click the Start option to stream your contents.
Livebox is the only live streaming server that comes with in-built Playout Software and Video Mixer which can be downloaded cost-free.
To download Playout Software, Encoder and Video Mixer,
- Go to Account Settings and click Download.
- Download option for both Android and Studio show up.
- If you are an Android user you can download by clicking Android App, otherwise, click Studio to download Playout, Encoder, and Video Mixer software.
- A new page in Livebox with options to download playout and video mixer opens. You can click Download Playout and Video Mixer to get started with the other facet of Livebox.
- Then click Generate Pin to get your unique pin code to license your authorization to playout and mixer software.
Note: The generated pin is restricted to be used by one PC. But you can always generate one to a few pins to download and use the software from different PCs.
- Once you click Generate Pin, the options to generate your pin appears, where you can give your pin name and then click the generate icon to get your pin.
- Your pin is generated.
- You can even edit your generated pin as you wish by clicking the edit icon.
- After editing your pin, click the tick icon to save your changes.
- The red dot on the pin name suggests that the pin is not in action.
- The green dot on the pin name suggests that the pin is active, and also it shows the name of the hardware that uses the pin.
- Now go to your system downloads and complete the installation process of your playout, Encoder and mixer software. The installed file will appear on your desktop as,
- Click the Mixer and Playout file in your desktop, a new dialog box Encoder-Mixer-Playout opens.
- In Encoder-Mixer-Playout, you can enter your server name and give the pin generated by Livebox, and then give Submit.
- You have successfully installed the Encoder-Mixer-Playout software.
You can now get started with your Livebox Encoder-Mixer-Playout software.