To reset your sub-user password,
A User & Roles
page opens. Go to Add User
and click the icon
to reset your sub-user password.
By following these steps you can reset your sub-user password.
- The role of the Livebox access is created. Now go to Add User and create a user for the Livebox access role.
- Mention the user name.
- Give a user password.
- Select a role by clicking the drop-down menu.
- Then click on the Add
By following these steps the user to the Livebox access can be created.
To access the Client Portal,
- A dialog box Share On opens, where you can select the destination you wanted to stream in. By adding a destination you can re-stream all those Livebox streams to your selected destination.
- Note: If you want the streaming to happen automatically after your destination is being added, then select the Automatically TURN ON when adding push value option.
- Your destination is added. If you have enabled Automatically TURN ON when adding a push value option, then the live streaming for your channel will begin to happen. Otherwise, Turn on the button in your destination to start your live streaming.
Likewise, you can add several destinations as per your allotment and get started with your Client Portal set -up.
The sub-user created by the Livebox admin can access the Client Portal and re-stream the live videos running on the Livebox server channel to their desired destinations. The destination could be anywhere, like Facebook, Periscope, YouTube, Twitch, RTMP servers, and other streaming platforms. So, to start re-streaming the Livebox server channel content on Facebook, the sub-user have to log in the Client Portal with the credentials provided by the admin.
Enter your username and password and then give Login.
When your Client Portal opens, click Add Destination to select any social media platform to conduct the re-streaming.
A dialog box with many destinations opens, under which select Facebook.
Note: If you want to start your streaming process instantly after adding your destination then enable the Automatically Turn On when adding push value option.
After you click on the Facebook option, a dialog box opens and you can click Push live stream to Facebook.
Once you select Push live stream to Facebook, a pop-up notification on the top left of your browser appears, in which you can give Always allow and click Done.
Client Portal is now connected to your Facebook and it opens your Facebook login page. So, log in to your Facebook.
Select where you want to post your live video and give Next.
Once you click the Next button, a Connect your Live stream to the Live API Facebook page opens, you can minimize the window to see your Facebook destination being added in the push destination.
Note:If you haven’t enabled the Automatically Turn On when adding push value option, then Turn on the button on your destination when you really wanted to re-stream to your Facebook destination.
Then go to Facebook, where it starts to fetch your Livebox contents for streaming.
Your contents are now fetched, so you can give nice description and title to your stream and also decide the audience to share your live stream with.
Then click Go Live which is located in the bottom right corner. You have done your Facebook re-stream successfully.
You can check your re-stream on your Facebook timeline.
You have successfully re-streamed on Facebook from the Livebox Client Portal.
The video conferencing app is one of the full-fledged applications in Livebox for efficient video calling purposes. It is now possible for the Livebox users to lend this video conferencing app to their customers through the provided Users & Roles feature.
To give permission for your users to use this video conferencing app,
- Go to Users & Roles under System from the navigation menu.
- On the Users & Roles page, click the Start button to initiate the service.
- Once the service is started, under Custom User, you have to create a role for the app user.
- Now under Custom User, go to Add Role.
- And under Add Role, click Create Role.
- A dialog box Add Role opens, enter a role name for your user, and then assign permission for the user can use the video conferencing app.
Giving permission to the user can be done in three ways:
- Client Portal Access– When giving this permission the user can use the app through the Client Portal access.
- Livebox Access– This access can be given to the Livebox server sub-admins, where the sub-admin can have the permission to use the video conferencing app from the Livebox App Store.
- API Access– With this access, the user can have permission to integrate the provided Rest APIs or SDKs with any mobile app or web app.
CLIENT PORTAL ACCESS
- Under the Client Portal Access permission, select the Video Conferencing option.
- Once you select the video conferencing option under Client Portal Access, a few more options appear where you can select any of them based on your preference.
- Dedicated Conference– If you select this option, then the user can create video conferencing rooms within the limits you allocate.
- Shared– This option gives permission to make use of the video conferencing rooms created by the master admin. The user cannot create their own video conferencing rooms.
- Unshared– This one works the same as the Shared option but the only difference is, the user can make use only the available video conferencing rooms i.e, the video conferencing rooms not used by any other sub-users.
- After selecting these options also enable the below-given settings.
- Finally, click the Save button.
A role is created. Now you can move on to the user creating process.
- Under Livebox Access, select the Video Conferencing option.
- Then click the Save button.
A role for your sub-admin is created. Now you can move on to the user creating process.
- Under API Access, select the video conferencing option and select all the API permissions that you want enable to your user.
- Then click the Save button.
A role for API access is created. Now you can move on to the user creating process.
Now to add a user to the role you have created,
- Go to the Add User menu.
- Click the Create User button.
- A dialog box Add User opens, where you can give your user details and click the Create button.
The video conferencing app user will be added successfully.