After creating your website from Livebox, if your site shows to be Not Secure, then follow the given below steps to secure your website.
- Go to Websites from the navigation menu and click on Global web settings.
- A Global Web Settings page opens, under HTTP Settings select your site by clicking the drop-down menu.
- After selecting your site, click on the Secure this website icon.
- A request is sent to secure your website. It might take you a few seconds.
- Now go to your website in the fresh tab of your browser and you can see your site is secured.
Likewise, to renew the SSL certificate of your site, click on the Renew HTTPs SSL certificate for this domain and the certificate will be renewed for your website.
You have successfully secured your website.