How to stretch the size of the video running on the Livebox player?
There will be a case where the streaming video will not fit on the Livebox player, in that case, you can increase the video height to the edges of the player by using the Stretch option in the Livebox player settings.
So, to stretch the streaming video size,
- Go to the Channel Settings.
- In the Channel Settings, go to the Player Settings.
- Select your streaming channel for which you want to increase the video size.
- Then scroll down to find and Turn on the Stretch option.
- And then click on the Update button on the right side.
- Now go to the Livebox dashboard and check the increased video size on the player.
The size of the streaming video running on the player can be stretched only to some extent based on the original width and height of the video source.