Livebox Instacast is a portable and battery-operated hardware device with the in-built touchscreen facilities. The other advantage of using the Livebox Instacast device is, even in the remote areas with the least possibilities of network connectivity, you can set up this device for the live streaming just by using any available data.
So, to live stream using this Livebox Instacast without any LAN network, the foremost setting is to Turn on the Wi-Fi connection.
To turn on the Livebox Instacast Wi-Fi connection,
- Turn on the Livebox Instacast device.
- On the device touch screen go to the Wi-Fi menu.
- Now on your mobile device, Turn on the Wi-Fi.
- Once you turn on the Wi-Fi, it shows the Livebox Instacast device name on your mobile Wi-Fi suggested list.
- Select the Livebox Instacast device from your mobile Wi-Fi suggested list. And then you will be asked to provide the username and password of your Livebox Instacast hotspot.
- So, go back to your Livebox Instacast device. On the screen of your device, turn ON the Hotspot option, and you can now get the hotspot username and password.
- And enter the username and password in your mobile Wi-Fi settings.
- Once the username and the password you have given is accepted, you will be provided with a gateway IP. (The hotspot function is successfully enabled)
- Now on the browser, you can enter the gateway IP and then followed by the gateway IP, enter the port URL :3978 (e.g., 10.0.0.81:3978)
- You will be now redirected to the Livebox Instacast login portal on your browser. In there enter the login username and password provided by the IVB7 team.
- Now on the Encoder Settings, go to the Wi-Fi option.
- And once your Turn on the Wi-Fi, it shows you the devices that can provide you the Wi-Fi network. Out of which you can select the device from which you want the network connectivity. (You have successfully connected to the Wi-Fi network connectivity)
Note: From here you can also switch between the Wi-Fi devices according to your feasibility. But, you have to do this Wi-Fi connecting procedure once again whenever you are switching between the Wi-Fi networks.
- And the IP of the connected device will be visible on the Livebox Instacast device.
Note: Once the Wi-Fi is connected, you can use the Wi-Fi IP along with the port URL ( :3978) to login the Encoder settings page from henceforth.
- (Once the Wi-Fi is enabled, you can also control the Wi-Fi settings right from your Instacast device touchscreen. )
Now once after connecting the Wi-Fi, your Encoder device is all set to do the live streaming anytime from then on.