- Go to Recording from the navigation menu.
- On the Recording page, go to Uploaded Files.
- Click the highlighted icon on the video file for which you wanted to carry out the Transcoding process.
- A dialog box Transcode opens, where click the drop-down menu to select the Preset.
Note: You also have options to create your own Presets but if you are not sure about the Preset values, you can go with the default Preset sets.
- After selecting the Preset, click the Transcode button.
- Now the Transcoding of the video begins for each resolution of the Preset you have selected.
Note: You can Transcode only one video at a time. And also, this process of transcoding video at multiple bitrates consumes much of your CPU load.
- Once the Transcoding process for all resolution is completed, you can click the Player, where you can see the video in all bitrates.
You have successfully transcoded video files on multiple bitrates.