- Create a Streamer DJ account on the Live Radio app.
- Make sure that you have enabled your SHOUTcast Port on the Settings.
- Select the Station to which you are broadcasting and set the SHOUTcast port.
- Then Enable your port and Save the settings.
Note: To get your Port details, go to you Streamer DJ account.
- Install BUTT streaming software on your PC.
- Open the BUTT streaming software.
- Click the Settings button.
- A dialog box opens, where under under the Main menu, you’ll get the Server Settings.
- To add your Server, click the ADD button.
- A dialog box Add Server opens, where you can fill your server details.
- To get your server details, go to Streamer/DJ Accounts from the Live Radio’s navigation menu.
- On the Streamer/DJ Accounts, you can get your server details under Connection Information.
- So back on your BUTT settings, enter your name, select your type and then give your server address and port.
Note: To get the Icecast Username and Password, you can use your Streamer account credentials.
- After entering your details, click the ADD button. Your server settings will be added.
Once the information has been saved, a Connection established message will appear along with a configuration summary. You can now go on with your radio broadcasting by clicking on Play.
- You can go back to your station profile to check the radio broadcasting.
That’s it, you’re now broadcasting!