The Livebox video conferencing app has the Video Bridge settings that help in providing smooth real-time audio and visual interactions. A number of video bridges can be created from the internal as well as from the external servers to smooth out the video-audio transitions when more number of participants are involved in the conference.
So, to create a video bridge,
- Click the Service Settings on the Video Conference page.
- Select Video Bridge Services.
- You’ll be given options to create video bridges both on both the internal server as well as the external servers.
- If you want to create a video bridge on the internal server, i.e., the server from which the video conference is hosted, you can select the Internal option and then click the Create button.
A video bridge on the internal server will be created. In the same way, you can create a number of internal video bridges. But creating a number of video bridges will consume your server CPU capacity. So, you have to see whether your server has the maximum CPU capacity. Otherwise, you also have the option to set up video bridges from your other servers.
When the server from which you are hosting the video conference runs out of CPU capacity, you can use your other servers to set up the video bridges.
- Select the External option.
- You’ll be asked to provide the Server IP and the Secret Key of your internal server, i.e., the server from which the conference is taking place.
- You can get the Secret Key from your internal server Video Bridge Services settings.
- After entering the Server IP and the Secret Key, you can click the Create button.
And the video bridge will be added successfully.