To create a Sub-user,
- Go to Users& Roles under System from the navigation menu.
- In users & roles, go to Add Role and click the Create Role Now button.
- In Add Role, enter role name and then allow permissions to the sub-user.
- In Permission, the admin can choose between Restream Access, Apps Feature, and Livebox Access to give authorization to the user.
- Then click Save.
- A role for sub-user is created. You also have the option to edit the role you have created under Actions.
Now you can proceed with creating a User for the role you have assigned. The following headings will guide you the steps to create users for each sub-user access in Livebox.
- So, go to Add User and click Create User.
- A dialog box Add User opens.
- Enter the sub-user name.
- Set a password.
- Select the role you have created for your Sub-user by clicking the drop-down menu.
- If you have selected Restream Access as a role to your sub-user, then the Channel option open where you can select your streaming channels for the Sub-user to have control over.
Note: Push Destination count is the number of destination that the sub-user gets access to live stream. And if you want to hide the embed code of the allowed streaming channel to your sub-user, you can Check the Hide Embed Code box.
- And if you have selected Autostreamer as a role to your sub-user, then the Playlist Limit option open where you can assign the permission to create a number of playlist by your Sub-user from the total playlist limit.
- Now click Add.
- A sub-user is created. You also have the option to edit your user details under Actions.
You can create and manage your sub-users under sub-user& roles easily in Livebox.