You can now create a playlist by uploading your local files and run it on various streaming destinations 24/7 using the Livebox Playlist.
- You can create a new or fresh playlist with your local files using the Uploaded Files option.
- In the case when you want to upload files and add them to your existing playlist, then you can follow the below steps.
- Click on highlighted icon on the top left of your playlist.
- Specifications to add files open and you can click the Add files option to add your files.
- Select and add your file.
- Now the file is added. You can also add a few more files the same way.
- After adding files, you can click the Start Upload to upload all your added files.
- Your files start to get uploaded.
- After the files are uploaded, you can go to the playlist main window to click on the gear icon located on the top left side.
- A Settings tab, where you can drag and drop the required files from the Files on Server side to Files to Play side.
- Then click the Save button.
- The uploaded files start to run along with your existing playlist.
- Preview the playlist on your RTMP channels.
- And from your RTMP channel, you can publish the playlist live on your social media destinations/streaming platforms.
So by uploading files and creating a playlist, you can automate live streams 24/7 on your streaming destinations.