You can now create a playlist by uploading your local files and run it on various streaming destinations 24/7 using the Livebox Playlist.
- To create a fresh playlist with your uploaded files, you can use the Uploaded Files option, where you can move the files to the selected files side and create a playlist.
Note: When you create a playlist for the first time, you can’t use the uploaded files option if you haven’t uploaded any videos on the Livebox server. In that case, first, create a playlist using YouTube links and then upload and add video files to the existing playlist using the Autostream settings.
- When you want to upload files and add them to your existing playlist, then you can follow the below steps.
- Click on highlighted icon on the top left of your playlist.
- Specifications to add files open and you can click the Add files option to add your files.
- Select and add your file.
- Now the file is added. You can also add a few more files the same way.
- After adding files, you can click the Start Upload to upload all your added files.
- Your files start to get uploaded.
- After the files are uploaded, you can go to the playlist main window to click on the gear icon located on the top left side.
- In the settings tab, under the Uploaded Files option, you can select the files from Available Files and move it to Selected Files side.
- Then click the Play button.
- You can also use the Up and Down buttons to prioritize your selected videos.
- The uploaded files start to run along with your existing playlist.
- Preview the playlist on your RTMP channels.
- And from your RTMP channel, you can publish the playlist live on your social media destinations/streaming platforms.
So by uploading files and creating a playlist, you can automate live streams 24/7 on your streaming destinations.