- Create your channel in the Livebox streaming server.
Then go to OBS studio and click the icon from the tab Source.
A pop-up menu with the listed options will show up. From the listed options select Media source.
A dialog box Create/Select Source gets opened where you can name and set as per your requirements and then click OK.
After clicking OK, a dialog box Properties for Media Source gets opened. In Properties for Media Source, select the required options for your streaming and then click Browse.
Once you click to browse you get accessed to your local files where you can browse and select your source. Then Click OK and your source is added.
Now go to Livebox and select Manage channels from the navigation menu and click Streaming URL to copy the Streaming URL link.
Then go to OBS studio and select Settings under the menu Controls.
A whole Setting tab will be opened and click Stream.
- In OBS stream settings page, enter the Stream URL and Stream Key of your streaming channel.
Now click the option Start streaming under the menu Controls.
Now go to Livebox Channel Dashboard again and preview your streaming source.
Now to take the source from your server channel to output channel to conduct successful transcoding, follow the below instructions.
- Under Manage Channels, go to Transcoding.
- A Transcoding page opens up and you can select your channel where streaming is on by clicking the drop-down menu given in the Select a Channel option.
- In Output Channels, select the channel where the video has to be transcoded. Then give Turn On near transcoding.
- Once you give the turn on, new options for transcoding shows up, where you can set the Preset. And then click Save.
Note: Livebox will generate both Transcode Output URL and Transcode Embed Code.
- After clicking save, give Service Restart to get your changes applied.
- Now go to the Livebox Dashboard where you can check the transcoding quality of your output channel near the bottom right corner.
- To check RTMP stats of your streaming channel go to the Viewers Report.
- In RTMP stats it shows audio and video bitrate of both output and input channels.
- And when you embed the output channel streams on your website, you can copy the Transcode Embed URL to publish the live stream on your website.
Note: Through the Transcode Embed URL, you can publish the streaming content along with the transcode video quality.
You are successful in your Transcoding streaming by using OBS Studio!
Happy to help!