- Go to Apps Dashboard from Apps from the navigation menu.
- Then from the Apps Dashboard, go to App Store.
- Open your Live Radio app.
- On the right side, click on the Settings button.
- A dialog box settings open, where you can change your SHOUTcast/Icecast client Port number and then click the drop-down menu to enable it.
- After enabling the port number you have entered, click the arrowed button to apply changes to the server.
Note: In the case if you don’t know where to get your Live Radio SHOUTcast/Icecast port details,
- Go to Streamer/DJ Accounts from your Live Radio app’s navigation menu.
- And on Streamer/DJ Accounts page, you can get your SHOUTcast/Icecast details under Connection information.