- Install BUTT streaming software on your PC.
(BUTT is a multi-operating system client broadcaster. The software is compatible with Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.)
- Now back on the Live Radio app, create your Station and add your music playlist ready to go on air.
- Then go to Streamer/DJ Accounts from the navigation menu.
- And here you’ll be getting your IceCast/ShoutCast V1 clinets details. So, you can use those details on the BUTT streaming software settings according to your preference. (Whether you are IceCast or ShoutCast V1 client)
- Now go to the BUTT streaming software.
- Click the Settings button.
- A dialog box opens, where under under the Main menu, you’ll get the Server Settings.
- To add your Server, click the ADD button.
- A dialog box Add Server opens, where you can fill your server details.
- To get your server details, go to Streamer/DJ Accounts from the Live Radio’s navigation menu.
- On the Streamer/DJ Accounts, you can get your server details under Connection Information.
- So back on your BUTT settings, enter your name, select your type and then give your server address and port.
- Now to get your password i.e, if you are the admin of this app, then you can go back to station profile and then into the Edit Profile settings.
- On the Edit Profile page, go to Broadcasting.
- On the Broadcasting page, you can get your source password.
- Back again on the BUTT settings, enter the password.
- Then enter the IceCast mountpoint and click Save.
- Your server will be added.
- Finally you click the Save button.
Once the information has been saved, a Connection established message will appear, along with a configuration summary. You can now go on with your radio broadcasting by clicking on Play.
Once you are connected, a timer will displayed. That’s it, you’re now broadcasting!