Livebox has developed specifications for the pre-built secured WordPress, GRAV and Typesetter sites. So, it is now easy and simple to create high-quality sites for your business, events, organization, company and so on without any required programming or designing skills from the Livebox streaming server with no additional cost.
To create your domain website or a new website,
And there is also an option to create your own domain.
To create your own domain, select the site type and click the My own domain option below.
A dialog box Create a new site opens, enter your site name and give Create.
You can also add alias domain names to your site.
Note: See to that you have entered a domain name that is pointed to this server.
- To log in your website, click on the lock icon where you can get your website password generated by Livebox.
So with these steps, you can easily create and get started with your website.
Once you create your website, it is only a few steps ahead to get started with your website.
- You can log in your website with the password generated by Livebox.
- So to get the password, click on the lock icon.
- You can copy the given, user name and default password to login your website.
You have successfully logged in on your website. Start updating your contents and take your channel streaming, business or blogs to the next level.
To change your website password settings,
Go to Create a site, and click on the lock button.
A dialog box to change your password opens, enter your password.
After confirming your password, click on the update
Note: Note down the username and password after the change. Lost username or passwords cannot be retrieved.
By following these steps you can change the password of your websites.
After creating your website from Livebox, if your site shows to be Not Secure, then follow the given below steps to secure your website.
- Go to Websites from the navigation menu and click on Global web settings.
- A Global Web Settings page opens, under HTTP Settings select your site by clicking the drop-down menu.
- After selecting your site, click on the Secure this website icon.
- A request is sent to secure your website. It might take you a few seconds.
- Now go to your website in the fresh tab of your browser and you can see your site is secured.
You have successfully secured your website.
To configure your website,
- Go to Create a site under Websites from the navigation menu.
- In Create a Site page, click the Settings icon.
- A dialog box Site Settings open, and you can click on Refresh Configuration located on the top left corner if there occurs any issue in your site loading.
- The default Username and password to login your site file browser is given. You can change your site username and password as you wish.
Note: Make sure to make a note of your changed password. Once changed, the lost passwords cannot be retrieved.
- In File Browser you can upload, delete, copy, move, rename, archive, extract files and make changes to your site theme.
- There are four services runs in your site.
- To start, stop or restart your site services, you can go Service Monitor.
By following these steps, you can control, manage and perform actions on your site.
How to Create Websites in the Livebox Lite Version and Get Started with the Live Streaming?
In the Livebox lite version, the user can
create the GRAV websites without much ado. The GRAV websites are usually
file-based web platform, where the site management is simple in terms of live
streaming while compared to the other web platforms.
So, let’s see how to create a website on GRAV using the Livebox lite.
- Login to Livebox lite and go to Websites from the navigation menu.
- Click on the Create button on the Create
a site page.
- A dialog box to Create a new site opens,
where you can give a name for your site.
- Then click Create.
- Your site is now created. You have to wait for about 20 minutes to get redirected to your site.
Note: You can click the arrowed redirection to get started with your website on GRAV.
- Once you click on the redirection option near your site name, you will be taken to the GRAV user creating interface.
- Fill the bars with your necessary details.
- Then click Create User.
That’s it. You have created your GRAV site.
After exploring and configuring your website, if you want to publish the live streams of your RTMP channel on your GRAV website,
- Go to Pages from the GRAV’s navigation
- In GRAV Manage Pages, you can click the Home
page to edit and publish your live stream or even you can click the Add
button located on the top right side to create a new page for your live
To create a new page,
- A dialog box Add Page opens, where you can enter the required details to create a page of your website.
- And now click Continue.
- Go back to Manage Page to get into your new page.
- And in the text editor of your page, you can
give a suitable header for your post, then paste the embed code of your
streaming RTMP channel.
- Finally, click on the Save button located
on the top right side.
- In the case of the Livebox streaming server, you can get the embed code of your streaming channel in Channel Dashboard.
Note: If your site is secured one i.e, HTTPs encrypted, then you have to copy the Secure embed code. Otherwise, copy the Embed Code.
- Once the copy-pasting the embed code process
gets over, you can view the published live stream on your newly created page.
So as you have seen, it is now easy to establish your live
streaming journey on GRAV websites more quicker and simpler than ever with the
help of Livebox.