- The role of the Livebox access is created. Now go to Add User and create a user for the Livebox access role.
- Mention the user name.
- Give a user password.
- Select a role by clicking the drop-down menu.
- Then click on the Add
By following these steps the user to the Livebox access can be created.
To access the Client Portal,
- A dialog box Share On opens, where you can select the destination you wanted to stream in. By adding a destination you can re-stream all those Livebox streams to your selected destination.
- Note: If you want the streaming to happen automatically after your destination is being added, then select the Automatically TURN ON when adding push value option.
- Your destination is added. If you have enabled Automatically TURN ON when adding a push value option, then the live streaming for your channel will begin to happen. Otherwise, Turn on the button in your destination to start your live streaming.
Likewise, you can add several destinations as per your allotment and get started with your Client Portal set -up.
The sub-user created by the Livebox admin can access the Client Portal and re-stream the live videos running on the Livebox server channel to their desired destinations. The destination could be anywhere, like Facebook, Periscope, YouTube, Twitch, RTMP servers, and other streaming platforms. So, to start re-streaming the Livebox server channel content on Facebook, the sub-user have to log in the Client Portal with the credentials provided by the admin.
Enter your username and password and then give Login.
When your Client Portal opens, click Add Destination to select any social media platform to conduct the re-streaming.
A dialog box with many destinations opens, under which select Facebook.
Note: If you want to start your streaming process instantly after adding your destination then enable the Automatically Turn On when adding push value option.
After you click on the Facebook option, a dialog box opens and you can click Push live stream to Facebook.
Once you select Push live stream to Facebook, a pop-up notification on the top left of your browser appears, in which you can give Always allow and click Done.
Client Portal is now connected to your Facebook and it opens your Facebook login page. So, log in to your Facebook.
Select where you want to post your live video and give Next.
Once you click the Next button, a Connect your Live stream to the Live API Facebook page opens, you can minimize the window to see your Facebook destination being added in the push destination.
Note:If you haven’t enabled the Automatically Turn On when adding push value option, then Turn on the button on your destination when you really wanted to re-stream to your Facebook destination.
Then go to Facebook, where it starts to fetch your Livebox contents for streaming.
Your contents are now fetched, so you can give nice description and title to your stream and also decide the audience to share your live stream with.
Then click Go Live which is located in the bottom right corner. You have done your Facebook re-stream successfully.
You can check your re-stream on your Facebook timeline.
You have successfully re-streamed on Facebook from the Livebox Client Portal.
To create a Sub-user,
- Go to Users& Roles under System from the navigation menu.
- In users & roles, go to Add Role and click the Create Role Now button.
- In Add Role, enter role name and then allow permissions to the sub-user.
- In Permission, the admin can choose between Restream Access, Apps Feature, and Livebox Access to give authorization to the user.
- Then click Save.
- A role for sub-user is created. You also have the option to edit the role you have created under Actions.
Now you can proceed with creating a User for the role you have assigned. The following headings will guide you the steps to create users for each sub-user access in Livebox.
- So, go to Add User and click Create User.
- A dialog box Add User opens.
- Enter the sub-user name.
- Set a password.
- Select the role you have created for your Sub-user by clicking the drop-down menu.
- If you have selected Restream Access as a role to your sub-user, then the Channel option open where you can select your streaming channels for the Sub-user to have control over.
Note: Push Destination count is the number of destination that the sub-user gets access to live stream. And if you want to hide the embed code of the allowed streaming channel to your sub-user, you can Check the Hide Embed Code box.
- And if you have selected Autostreamer as a role to your sub-user, then the Playlist Limit option open where you can assign the permission to create a number of playlist by your Sub-user from the total playlist limit.
- A sub-user is created. You also have the option to edit your user details under Actions.
You can create and manage your sub-users under sub-user& roles easily in Livebox.
If you are going to assign the restream access to the user, then the sub-user can restream streaming video from the Livebox server channel to their desired destinations.
So to assign the restream access to the sub-user,
- Go to Add Role in User& Roles.
- Mention a role name.
- Click on Restream Access and select Restream (ClientPortal).
- Then click on the Save.
The restream access role is created. Now go to Add User and create a user for the restream access role.
- In Add User, enter username and password also select role and channel, destination, and click Add. In Channel option, you can select only the channels you want your user to have the access.
Note: Push Destination count is the number of destination that the sub-user gets the access to Live stream. And if you want to hide the embed code of the allowed streaming channel to your sub-user, you can Check the Hide Embed Code box.
Now the user will have permission to restream live streaming contents produced by Livebox on their preferred destinations.