It is now happening in Livebox also to stream your YouTube channel videos to your websites, blog sites, and other social media destinations.
To take through your YouTube videos and to popularize your business/organization,
- In YouTube channeID bar copy-paste your channel URL.
- In General settings, give Playlist name, Streaming URL, set Preset and Buffer Size.
- Then click Play to create your channel videos in the Livebox Autostream.
- Your channel is recreated in the Livebox Autostream as a playlist. All your YouTube channel videos get started to play consecutively.
- To preview your streams, go to your channel dashboard and preview your playlist.
You have successfully added your YouTube videos to the Livebox Autostream. Go ahead with popularising your brand, product, business/organization by streaming it live on social media/streaming platforms.
It is now workable in Livebox to stream multiple YouTube sources to the same destination/channel.
To stream two or more YouTube videos consecutively,
You have successfully created your Playlist from the multiple YouTube video links. You can now start streaming your playlist videos on social media destinations/streaming platforms.
Livebox Autostrem is a feature developed by the Livebox streaming server to run channels with popular internet videos. With this feature in hand, it is now swift to share one or many YouTube sources to a certain media destination or a channel. And in the case of your own YouTube channel, you can also stream and share your YouTube videos to various destination/channel by creating a playlist in Autostream.
To create the playlist using this feature,
Go to Autostream and click the Create button.
A dialog box Add Video opens, where select the YouTube Files option.
Now click the YouTube PlaylistID option to stream the whole YouTube playlist videos on your channel.
So, enter the YouTube Playlist ID in the box given below. Likewise, you can add a number of YouTube playlist ID to create your own playlist.
(Note: For the YouTube Playlist ID whereabouts, refer to the illustration below.)
Your playlist is now created, where you can see YouTube videos being played one after another.
Go to the channel dashboard and preview the source.
You have successfully taken the playlist content to your RTMP server channel, from here you stream live the playlist contents to your streaming platforms/social media destinations.
To change your Livebox Autostream settings,
- After entering a new playlist ID, channel ID or links, click the Start a Fresh Playlist button.
- A fresh playlist is created.
Likewise, you can also change the RTMP URL of your streaming channel.
Click the Edit RtmpUrl/Logo option, enter the RTMP URL link of your channel/website and then click the Start Again button. And your YouTube sources will be streamed live to your new channel/website.
You have successfully made changes in your Livebox Playlist.
You can now create a playlist by uploading your local files and run it on various streaming destinations 24/7 using the Livebox Playlist.
- You can create a new or fresh playlist with your local files using the Uploaded Files option.
- In the
case when you want to upload files and add them to your existing playlist, then
you can follow the below steps.
- Click on
highlighted icon on the top left of your playlist.
to add files open and you can click the Add files option to add
and add your file.
- Now the
file is added. You can also add a few more files the same way.
adding files, you can click the Start
Upload to upload all your added
files start to get uploaded.
- After the files are uploaded, you can go to the playlist main window to click on the gear icon located on the top left side.
- A Settings tab, where you can drag and drop the required files
from the Files on Server side to Files to Play side.
- Then click the Save button.
uploaded files start to run along with your existing playlist.
the playlist on your RTMP channels.
- And from
your RTMP channel, you can publish the playlist live on your social media
So by uploading
files and creating a playlist, you can automate live streams 24/7 on your