It is now happening in Livebox also to stream your YouTube channel videos to your websites, blog sites, and other social media destinations.
To take through your YouTube videos and to popularize your business/organization,
- In YouTube channeID bar copy-paste your channel URL.
- In General settings, give Playlist name, Streaming URL, set Preset and Buffer Size.
- Then click Play to create your channel videos in the Livebox Autostream.
- Your channel is recreated in the Livebox Autostream as a playlist. All your YouTube channel videos get started to play consecutively.
- To preview your streams, go to your channel dashboard and preview your playlist.
You have successfully added your YouTube videos to the Livebox Autostream. Go ahead with popularising your brand, product, business/organization by streaming it live on social media/streaming platforms.
It is now workable in Livebox to stream multiple YouTube sources to the same destination/channel.
To stream two or more YouTube videos consecutively,
You have successfully created your Playlist from the multiple YouTube video links. You can now start streaming your playlist videos on social media destinations/streaming platforms.
Livebox Autostrem is a feature developed by the Livebox streaming server to run channels with popular internet videos. With this feature in hand, it is now swift to share one or many YouTube sources to a certain media destination or a channel. And in the case of your own YouTube channel, you can also stream and share your YouTube videos to various destination/channel by creating a playlist in Autostream.
To create the playlist using this feature,
Go to Autostream and click the Create button.
A dialog box Add Video opens, where select the YouTube Files option.
Now click the YouTube PlaylistID option to stream the whole YouTube playlist videos on your channel.
So, enter the YouTube Playlist ID in the box given below. Likewise, you can add a number of YouTube playlist ID to create your own playlist.
(Note: For the YouTube Playlist ID whereabouts, refer to the illustration below.)
Your playlist is now created, where you can see YouTube videos being played one after another.
Go to the channel dashboard and preview the source.
You have successfully taken the playlist content to your RTMP server channel, from here you stream live the playlist contents to your streaming platforms/social media destinations.
To change your Livebox Autostream settings,
- After entering a new playlist ID, channel ID or links, click the Start a Fresh Playlist button.
- A fresh playlist is created.
Likewise, you can also change the RTMP URL of your streaming channel.
Click the Edit RtmpUrl/Logo option, enter the RTMP URL link of your channel/website and then click the Start Again button. And your YouTube sources will be streamed live to your new channel/website.
You have successfully made changes in your Livebox Playlist.
You can now create a playlist by uploading your local files and run it on various streaming destinations 24/7 using the Livebox Playlist.
- To create a fresh playlist with your uploaded files, you can use the Uploaded Files option, where you can move the files to the selected files side and create a playlist.
Note: When you create a playlist for the first time, you can’t use the uploaded files option if you haven’t uploaded any videos on the Livebox server. In that case, first, create a playlist using YouTube links and then upload and add video files to the existing playlist using the Autostream settings.
- When you want to upload files and add them to your existing playlist, then you can follow the below steps.
- Click on highlighted icon on the top left of your playlist.
- Specifications to add files open and you can click the Add files option to add your files.
- Select and add your file.
- Now the file is added. You can also add a few more files the same way.
- After adding files, you can click the Start Upload to upload all your added files.
- Your files start to get uploaded.
- After the files are uploaded, you can go to the playlist main window to click on the gear icon located on the top left side.
- In the settings tab, under the Uploaded Files option, you can select the files from Available Files and move it to Selected Files side.
- Then click the Play button.
- You can also use the Up and Down buttons to prioritize your selected videos.
uploaded files start to run along with your existing playlist.
the playlist on your RTMP channels.
- And from
your RTMP channel, you can publish the playlist live on your social media
So by uploading
files and creating a playlist, you can automate live streams 24/7 on your
How to troubleshoot the Autostream feature when the playlist failover happens?
The Livebox Autostream tends to show a warning sign while creating a playlist because of the invalid URLs of the YouTube videos or the wrong RTMP URL while automating a playlist on the streaming destination.
3 Reasons for the Playlist Failover
- You have entered the invalid URLs of the YouTube videos.
- You have entered the incorrect RTMP URL of your streaming destination.
- The video you are trying to stream is unsupported by the Autostream feature.
Note: Under any of these circumstances if you keep requesting YouTube with an invalid URL/RTMP URL or any unsupported media, the YouTube blocks your server to automate live playlist henceforth.
So, in that case, by correcting the invalid URLs followed by Restarting, the playlist can be successfully automated live on the streaming platforms.
- Go to Settings of the created Playlist.
- You can click the Check Invalid URLs button.
- It will show the invalid URLs. Now you can correct those invalid URLs.
- After correcting the URLs, click the Start Again button.
- Then Restart the Playlist.
In the case, if you have entered the wrong RTMP URL of your streaming destination,
- Select the Edit RTMP URL/Logo option.
- Re-enter the correct RTMP URL of your streaming destination.
- Then click the Start Again button.
- Finally, Restart the Playlist.
Your playlist will be automated successfully at your preferred destination.
How to set a logo for a Playlist?
To set a logo for your Playlist,
- Click on the Settings icon of the playlist to which you want to set a logo.
- Now click on the Edit RTMP URL/Logo.
- Then select the Channel Logo option.
- Click the Select Image button to browse and select a logo from your local files.
- Adjust and crop the image.
- Then select the position of the logo.
- Finally, click the Start Again button.
- Then preview your logo on your streaming
Live streaming of webpages can be carried out on social media destinations, streaming platforms, websites, blogs or any RTMP servers by the Livebox Autostream feature. When it comes to the webpage live streaming, it is useful to live stream the subscribers/viewers count or the countdown timings before starting a live streaming event.
To live stream a webpage,
- Go to the Livebox
- Click on the Create
- Then on the
Playlist creating options, select Webpage streaming.
- In the Webpage URL option, enter the URL of the webpage that you want to capture and live stream on your preferred destinations.
- Then under the General Settings, enter
Playlist name, then Streaming URL of your destination, select a preset, set
buffer size and resolution, then finally click the Play button.
- The live streaming of your webpage will begin on your streaming destination within a few seconds.
You have successfully kick-started the webpage live streaming on your streaming platforms.