Make your streaming more interesting by adding channel Logo to your streams. So, to set your logo,
Click Create a Channel from the navigation menu, and a Create new channel page opens.
In Create new channel page enter your Channel Name, Stream name, Password, turn on secure play and thumbnail (based upon your need) and turn on Channel logo.
- Now click the icon near logo settings.
- A new dialog box Channel logo settings open, and click the Select file option to browse and add a logo from your local files.
- Note: The logo image should be in .png or .jpeg format, and an approximate dimension of 200*100 pixels.
- After selecting your file, click the Upload option.
- After the logo is uploaded, position the logo and set the origin of your channel logo.
- Then click the Add button.
- Note: Based on the position you select, the X and Y-axis of your logo origin will appear. So, you can position the logo in the exact location you want by adjusting the X-origin and Y-origin.
- Back again in your channel creating options, click the Create button. The logo is now added to your channel.
Note: And while adding a logo in Edit Channels, don’t forget to click Save once you finish updating your channel logo. Also give Service Restart to get your changes applied. (Please follow the below steps in the case while adding/changing logo in Edit Channels.)
Now to check the working of the added logo, stream a video source to your channel.
Then go to Dashboard and preview your stream to see your logo.